Retrobike National Event Series: Cannock 27-12-10 POSTPONED

Forgot to add, if anyone fancies a bit of flea market action over lunch then by all means bring along your wares.

Bit annoyed was planning on makeing this but spent best part of yesterday in hospital ,turns out I've fractured a rib after a tumble on the bike earlier on in week .hope you all have a good one and merry Christmas to you all

ededwards":2nlw8p0p said:
Forgot to add, if anyone fancies a bit of flea market action over lunch then by all means bring along your wares.

I'm hoping to be there with another box of trash to distribute.
Just need to sort out a lift.
Hopefully my brother Mat will get his singlespeed Giant Cadex running sweet for it and will get to ride this year.

Hello Everyone,

It's my first post, so sorry if this doesn't work properly.

Although new to Retrobike, I have been a 'sleeper' for a few years. I was the guy in Legrandefromage's 2nd pic (although it's hard to tell!!) as I was allowed to follow along with the ride at Cannock in the ice last year.

Great welcome from the Retro bunch, especially to my Kid, he enjoyed it.....Someone took a pic of us at the start? It would be nice to get a copy if you still have it!

For those who were towards the back, I was the fat bloke on a Gold 1999 Schwinn Homegrown Factory with 6 year old on a Tag a Long......(Not sure If I get more points for a TagaLong??)

If you don't mind us both sweeping the trail we should make it........Follow the Dog anyway - We tried the Monkey trail....we managed the descent down to the railway, but the rest was too much for a TagaLong (and my legs/lungs).

For those asking about the Route, the fact we do Follow the Dog means it's not too bad. Just don't have hard tyres.

See us doing the new ending and catching 'air' put 'extreme MTB 6 year old' into youtube (His Words not mine, mine would have been 'view of fat ass with screams!)

This first post has dragged on, sorry!

Schwinn OK, TagaLong Ok - Then count me in,,, see you there.

legrandefromage":1wnhlaqa said:
not a single bike is ready for the ride... :roll:

What, with all the bikes you've got?!

You could always run and walk.

Might be safer!

Old Ned":2sn0cshr said:
legrandefromage":2sn0cshr said:
not a single bike is ready for the ride... :roll:

What, with all the bikes you've got?!

You could always run and walk.

Might be safer!

Pioneer #1 - too original for mud

Pioneer #2 - bent forks

'thing' #1 - almost ready

'thing' #2 - needs hub brakes servicing (most suitable bike)

Harry Quinn - needs building

Zaskar - no mech hanger

Latest posts

Back