Avoid this ebay user

computerbitz

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As i am fed up and have filed a dispute with paypal i thought i would warn you all about ebay user m3mrp287(http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/m3mrp287) I paid him on the 3rd for my XT crank F&R mech and brake levers, i have sent him roughly 12 emails through ebay and also 2 through paypal, i have looked on his feedback today and seen he has left negative feedback for another buyer who also leave negative in return. That just tells me he ignoring me and the sad thing is i really was looking forward to the kit aswell.

I got till bombfire night to escalate with paypal but dont think i will get to it before i do so i do however feel like making this guy my Guy Fawkes though

rant over

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Leave a negative feed back on him and why. May be he will reply

Yeah, sorry to put a spanner in the works here, but I left negative feedback before, kept it factual and to the point, regarding the quality of some kids clothes I bought a while ago. Unfortunately she then made a load of rubbish up about me not paying for ages, poor comm's etc etc, which was all lies. So please be very careful. If you can get your money back, to be honest just settle for that, frustrating as it is.

We can all do our bit and keep an eye out if we see anything for sale by that user.

Tim

Computerbitz, I didn't even read the bit where you said what you had bought. If you end up getting a refund from PayPal, I've got XT F+R mechs, levers, etc that I was planning to put on here in the next couple of weeks. Depends what model you're after though.

Tim

Cheers will keep it in mind onot buying anymore parts till after xmas now as with 4 kids to buy for all my money tied up but if get refund will bear it in mind

If you let me know the model or year then you'll know if my stuff's any good for you. All I can tell you from work is that the kit is from a '94 bike. I think M737? but not 100%

Tim

that was the issue at the time i stumbled on the parts and was an impulse buy cos it only had minutes left on the parts so went for them got them and then realised i didnt have a clue what xt kit i had got, so posted it for help http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15197 thing is i dont even know what size front mech is and if fit either my bikes but had intended on swapping it if didnt fit.

Ebay feedback system is nothing but a farce, i waited 38 days for a delivery, was told 3 times it had been sent out, and when i finally had enough i told the guy he was going to get a negative he replied saying he would leave me one, even though i paid about a minute after i won :evil:

And Ebay will not intervene with the feedback system :roll:

TBH if he would communicate with me and reply to my emails i wouldnt be to concerned but he hasnt responded to any the emails i sent him through either ebay or paypal but he did reply to email from me when he offered me the levers minus the £5 delivery cause i had got the rest of the parts from him, he even agreed to send via DHL due to postal strike ath the time.

Back