Halo - the movie preview on youtube

I want a 360 :( , having to sell bike parts to pay for one :shock:

( :shock: YES bike money = xbox 360 - not more bike money)

The 360 is a great console, plays music, video, hd (with add on player).oh, and games!..just hope when you get one it doesn't get the ring of death like mine - still, got a replacement now. :D

longendale":1g7lsbdz said:
The 360 is a great console, plays music, video, hd (with add on player).oh, and games!..just hope when you get one it doesn't get the ring of death like mine - still, got a replacement now. :D

Isnt that something to do with overheating ??? I have heard a few people talking about it being a common fault , meaning I cant hide it in the TV cabinet (mrs dunna like the idea of it on show :roll: ).

that's a common misconception about overheating...i always kept my 360 out on show, never in a cabinet and it still went wrong. Just tell the missus you need to keep it on show....! :shock:

longendale":1beorbih said:
Just tell the missus you need to keep it on show....! :shock:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ............................................ :? your serious arn't you.

Bought a 360 yesterday with Halo 3. The very sexy lady (who was never in danger of not getting the sale for more than one reason), explained that the latest generation 360's now have two cooling fans. Hopefully problem sorted.

Hurry up and get 1 Lee, awsome machine :D
Then we could set up some retro online battles :idea:
Anyone got Ghost recon 2 :?:

Back