Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WA

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Same mate just work work work! Got myself a giant OCR road bike to keep me riding as you know getting offroad is a pain in the arse!

Another oz boy here... from Adelaide. Still riding my 94 GT RTS3... although a slightly modernised version!

Attachments

• GT RTS3 Updated 1.jpg
    GT RTS3 Updated 1.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 1,290
disc tab on the back looks clean.... looks like the posts have been removed too... nearly bought a blue one a couple months back for $150... should have

Anyone up for a Lysterfield ride over this week. thinking of getting an early one in maybe tomorrow morning

skinnyboy":1k72bcj0 said:
Anyone up for a Lysterfield ride over this week. thinking of getting an early one in maybe tomorrow morning

Sorry Mate, i'm working the next 3 days. :(

no dramas mate, I'm going up for a squirt tomorrow morning before it gets busy with the great unwashed. BTW, how much you asking for the 105's? I need some soon as using standard SPuD cleats is killing me on the road bike haha

skinnyboy":1zbdj1le said:
... BTW, how much you asking for the 105's? ...

Nah, you can have them. I brought them home this evening so come and get them whenever you want.

Have been in Australia for a week now, Retrobikes still being shipped here tho! Thought I should join the roll call :D

brisbane here! grew up in cairns, where i started mountain biking circa 1991 with the cairns club. hence the obsession with GT and Zaskars..RTS and LTS. good times. have been riding may zaskar at gap creek a lot recently.

Pfennig":wwl8gno1 said:
Have been in Australia for a week now, Retrobikes still being shipped here tho! Thought I should join the roll call :D

Good stuff champ!

We should have a meet up when your bikes get here, although Lysterfield is still closed I think.

in February Lysterfield Park received heavy rains and extreme weather conditions caused significant damage. Tracks and trails in the Berwick Area Parklands were some of the hardest hit, causing substantial erosion to trails and currently they are not safe for visitor use.

To ensure visitor safety, Parks Victoria has temporarily closed all walking, equestrian, and mountain bike tracks and trails - including all fire management roads in Lysterfield Park.

Parks Victoria is working hard to carry out assessments and maintenance to reopen the parks and trails as soon as possible. Where significant damage has occurred insurers need to assess the site before approving works. In the context of recent emergency situations in Victoria, Queensland and New Zealand, the timeframe for this is unfortunately extended.

Repair works are ongoing on tracks required for the Oxfam trail walk and will be ready for these events. Currently, the opening date estimate is mid-April for a limited number of walking trails and mountain bike loop. Thanks to all volunteers that have pitched in to help.

Track1.jpg

Track2.jpg

Back