Mavic stickers ?? Fancy Canti Levers

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Anyone got any ? Especially interested in the one that wraps around a mavic headset, probably a long shot but worth asking.

I know there are plenty of sets on the BAY but thought I'd see if anyone had any old school originals..

Canti Levers - Need to be something a bit special and in great nick, grafton etc

Cheers

I have a 3" x 1.5" sticker with the MAVIC logo in the old school type face on a yellow background. I bought it off fleabay and have not got the heart to use it (though it would look bitching on my tool box!).

I bought it originally as I was thinking of building a RMO replica and got as far a the rear mech and the sticker before realising that the cost and time would be better spent. ;)

I was thinking of getting Gil to copy it and make it small enough for replacement rim stickers. If you want to pick up this idea and run woth it the sticker is yours for free and I'll pay you/Gil for half a dozen to spruce up my older wheels.

Cheers Pete

i might get back to you when the build progresses as i was after something a bit different from the regulation ebay jobs..

Nobody got any fancy levers for me ?????

Hilts":1nm6v0bp said:
Not quite, but i may get back to you..

Out of interest are thet NOS or NOS 'ish

NOS'ish i put them on for the peaks ride. They were still in their box when i got them as NOS.

Back