in your opinion what is the.......

The old team color does it for me: the green, white + pink one, can't remember what that ones called but I have got the matching jersey in the 'box 'o' bits. Looked like a cartoon bike (bit like the Klein green, white, magenta fade attitude, mmmmm)

jez-2-many-bikes":2wv7s076 said:
Its got a new rear mech (blue proshift) and blue Graftons front and back (as opposed to the green pauls it has on the front in that pic)

Oh yeah - and pewter ActionTec rings now.

And a blue ringle seat QR.

I suppose you know best, although personally I think the frame should rule and introducing other blue bits just distracts attention away from it - and the frame in itself is quite superb obviously.

I was just interested though to know the argument in favour of a black chainstay protector? Not that I've tried a clear one myself though - don't they work?

The blue bits build are a reflection on the Yo that Hemming used to ride for MBUK. Probably the aquafade that most people remember back in the day.

Not all of it was blue (indeed he used to ride with Mag21's with some silver stuff instead) but remember in the day they did not have access to all that kit if sponsors were providing free stuff...

The black velcro protector is removable, washable and doesnt muck up the frame.

:cool:

dave hemming

oh yes do faintly recall hemming riding a yo! do you remember darren taps rides when he was sponsored by evolution imports - they were awesome - has anyone got any pics - a lad i know bought one of Dave Hemmings old Yeti ARC's and still rides it most days to work!

DM":10jcfb7r said:
Sean Connery

Too right BUT my fav Bond film oddly is 'Live and let die' which is ol RM :? I can't work it out and never will why it is like that :roll:

Oh jez Yo is just the Best i've seen :D

Re: dave hemming

davehughes":19yexi1b said:
oh yes do faintly recall hemming riding a yo! do you remember darren taps rides when he was sponsored by evolution imports - they were awesome - has anyone got any pics - a lad i know bought one of Dave Hemmings old Yeti ARC's and still rides it most days to work!

darren used to attend most of the south west series when I was living in plymouth. his lavender yo eddy with green parts & matching shockabilly (also with green parts) were both very cool steeds. i've got pics, also of his old AMP back end billy.

ameybrook":3g45aaxk said:
Come on people. Team violet.

yeh I agree with that... but to be honest I think theres several best colours, aquafade, grellow, team violet/ lavender etc etc etc

pete_mcc":rzqfcxx0 said:
The old team color does it for me: the green, white + pink one, can't remember what that ones called but I have got the matching jersey in the 'box 'o' bits. Looked like a cartoon bike (bit like the Klein green, white, magenta fade attitude, mmmmm)

I've got an MBA bike buyers guide with that colour yo eddy in. whe white was off of an off white-grey. lovely in a 90s neon fashion :)

Back