Chain Reaction Cycles - closed..??

paulwakinshaw

Retro Guru
I placed an order with CRC last week (£1100!) and since placing the order I have had no emails, calls anything from them apart from taking my money.

All the items I bought were in stock and I even paid £10 for the next day delivery. So today I called and the voicemail said due to unforseen circumstances phonelines have been closed - If they have gone to the wall I will be well brassed off....

I know thay have had really bad snow but i have a bad gut feeling about this :(

As I recall, CRC is in the rural "border" area - weather might be the reason:

"There was fresh snow overnight with the temperature dropping to -14C in Castlederg, County Tyrone.

Three hundred road service personnel worked through the night, but roads remain treacherous and people are being advised to travel only when necessary."

Etc!

May be due to the Post Office and other delivery companies being unable to promise delivery times. I spent £650 with Wiggle on tuesday, paid for £29.99 for priority delivery (which they confirmed would be next day). The delivery arrived on Thursday afternoon. They refunded the extra I had paid for the delivery.

Many delivery companies now have annoucements on their website about delayed deliveries. City Link say they have a back-log of 80,000 parcels waiting to be delivered.

REKIBorter":2bqbhphu said:
May be due to the Post Office and other delivery companies being unable to promise delivery times. I spent £650 with Wiggle on tuesday, paid for £29.99 for priority delivery (which they confirmed would be next day). The delivery arrived on Thursday afternoon. They refunded the extra I had paid for the delivery.

Many delivery companies now have annoucements on their website about delayed deliveries. City Link say they have a back-log of 80,000 parcels waiting to be delivered.

thats because city link suck.

I know... I used to work there

City Link terrible company, best choice ebuyer.com ever did was to ditch them after many may complaints.... worst choice was to start using them again recently. Many unhappy customers yet again :roll:
Drivers where always nice, but delivery hit and miss and if you miss, well god help you ever getting a parcel back or actually through to somebody.

Anyways, my CRC delivery last week came through quick and easily :D

I know where they all are - outside getting a burger. This is outside CRC on streetmap.

Attachments

• crc.JPG
    crc.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 2,041

Latest posts

Back