December 2010 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only ride my Yeti bikes. But I hardly ever enter them in BoTM. :cool:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... light=aslt

key102aaaaa.jpg

Its going to be tough old month again. Loving Luke's white Boulder, but i'm sure i have voted for it in BoTM before.

Where is 24pounces crazy Yeti?

GoldenEraMTB":2co219i8 said:
sandmangts":2co219i8 said:
I will never understand people who have such great bikes only to hang them on a wall and never ride them. It's like having a hot wife and never banging her.

Which is the case, more time than you can imagine, when you have a hot wife. Ironic, I know, though don't ask me how.

um, yeah, anyway- that Hot is hot.

True, I didn't mean to bag on Hairstream, everybody knows he rides hard and has a deep passion for bikes and it's cool that he shares them with us. I guess if I had a bike that was that perfect I would want to keep it that way too!

Re: My Carbon Old School "Unplugged" by TM Design

sandmangts":1l93v93v said:
If you are going to have a bike like that you really need to take the carbon thing to the limit. It needs carbon bars, carbon bar ends, post, cranks etc. Sorry but the alloy parts are all wrong.

No. I disagree. It's a mid-90s jobbie. Disc brakes are Sachs. Carbon bar ends, cranks and seatposts weren't really around back then.

Tough call this month! I'm between the 1936 mercury and the 2001 Santa Cruz Juliana! Although I'm really into Paul's Bravado!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back