Yeti Pro Fro 1994

24pouces":127dfckq said:
class in grey ! :cool: :cool: .

Perhaps, I missed something… What is important with the ferrules ?
standard end caps don't fit the cable guides on the yeti frames because the cable guides are pretty wide. to fit standard end caps you need the yeti ferrules which essentially are adapters between the cable guide on the frame and the end caps.
actually, i totally have no clue why yeti did it but for me it's an essential part of the yeti look.

Is that a single fixing bolt stem? How did you fit the riser through it?. I cant seem to get my riser bars through my single bolt stem. Grrr!

trxrincon":1xqw0d37 said:
Is that a single fixing bolt stem? How did you fit the riser through it?. I cant seem to get my riser bars through my single bolt stem. Grrr!

I tried the same thing on my old Ultimate w/ Atac stem and ruined my handlebars! I am about to try to snake a set through an older Cro-Mo Titec. Any tricks?

BOTM material here btw!! Absolutely love this build!!!!!

Fattyboombatty":1xsecer6 said:
trxrincon":1xsecer6 said:

I tried the same thing on my old Ultimate w/ Atac stem and ruined my handlebars! I am about to try to snake a set through an older Cro-Mo Titec. Any tricks?
the answer alumilite risers have a shim that you can remove. once the bar is in place you slip the shim back in et viola. makes installation a no brainer. the bars are shown in closeup in the 1995 answer catalogue btw.

Wow, I never even thought about what that shim was for! Always loved those risers though! Killer build my friend! That ride would look sweet with a turquoise Accu-trax and matching stem if you ever went rigid;)

fixed the cable routing for the front mech
IMG_4758.jpg

Latest posts

Back