Raleigh M-Trax Ti 9000r

BS6012 sticker in gold means that it was sold into the trade as a complete bike, not a frameset.

IMI Titanium was sourced as it says from IMI in Swansea and was selected together with input from IMI to provide a quality tubeset at a competetive price. NO RUSSIAN STUFF !!!!

Regards

Don't use the decals that were on the frame, they are not Raleigh decals at all.

I had the same bike with the exact same decals, so they just have been original. I bought mine from a guy in Northern Ireland - could this have been a graphic treatment by Raleigh Ireland?

that frame is beaut, love the raw finish.

I'm getting very tempted to try these new fangled 90's builds after my last few builds being all 50's - 70's kit.

terryhfs":1j1q82x1 said:
Don't use the decals that were on the frame, they are not Raleigh decals at all.

I had the same bike with the exact same decals, so they just have been original. I bought mine from a guy in Northern Ireland - could this have been a graphic treatment by Raleigh Ireland?

That's interesting, the decals I removed were of good quality so this could be the case. I am running out of space with two TiRaleigh bikes on the go now. I might end up selling this one :?

I got £30 for mine - but was original, not all poshed up like this one. It's a pretty light frame. My plan was to respray in TI team colours, but other priorities came along.

Latest posts

Back