Late 80s/Early 90s Diamond Back

mepenete

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
After starting to ride my Alpinestars Cro-mega LX, I've been more and more interested in retro bikes. Last week I came home to my parents place for winter break and remembered this old Diamond Back bmx bike I used to have as a kid. I spent some time digging it out of the garage and this is what I found:

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what year/model it is? It's got a bit of rust on the back of it but I'm thinking of cleaning it up. I saw a similar thread and I just dont know the quality of the hardware on the bike right now, etc. Anyways, hope it's something good.

Thanks!

I haven't really decided yet. I've had this bike since I was about 5, and I'm 21 now. I'm also 6' tall and it's a bit small to ride around right now. I might clean it up and keep it but I'm considering selling it (my dad is encouraging me to clean out the garage). It's got a lot of memories though and just riding it yesterday was a blast. The thing is incredibly light!

Thanks for the info on that other site, I'll snoop around and maybe post my bike on there.

Back