postal update

SLIM":bpoldbqj said:
and i dont think its the end of it yet , they are trying to make them change their hours now , to work later to deliver more

Yeah thats why liverppol was out for longer thean the rest the country, i got a parcel this morning though happier but still no xt parts just the computer parts i order beginning the month for a job that wasnt in stock at local supplier well i got them from supplier last week so right back in post for refund :p

wont be going royal mail or parcel force though parcels2go it is.

And the F**kers still can't read. Klein Mad Chris sent me a set of Magura's Should have arrived Saturday. Nothing (got my Campy Atek rims :D :D :D :cool: :cool: ) Then Sunday night i get a knock at the door and a lady (a rather nice looking lady too)said that the postie had delivered to her AND this was 1st class registered. Nice and clearly writtern address. The lady lives (unfortunately :( ) no were near me
:twisted: :twisted:

tintin40":8e9e0y05 said:
And the F**kers still can't read. Klein Mad Chris sent me a set of Magura's Should have arrived Saturday. Nothing (got my Campy Atek rims :D :D :D :cool: :cool: ) Then Sunday night i get a knock at the door and a lady (a rather nice looking lady too)said that the postie had delivered to her AND this was 1st class registered. Nice and clearly writtern address. The lady lives (unfortunately :( ) no were near me
:twisted: :twisted:

Now you dont need to tell me things like that as i ger paranoid and all i want for christmas is my bloody XT kit

I recently sent out a parcel with the delevery address printed in massive bold letters on half a side of A4 on one side, and in the bottom corner of the other side about an inch high I put my address with 'If Undelivered return to' in bold at the start.
Guess where they delivered it too. Turned up at my house next day, can't fault there speed there though.

Sorry couldn't help but a bit of a laugh at that. A case of 'less haste more speed' i think. Or is it the other way round :?
I'd love to have seen your face when it arrived back :x Hope they resent it free of charge

stevet1":30dba9il said:
I recently sent out a parcel with the delevery address printed in massive bold letters on half a side of A4 on one side, and in the bottom corner of the other side about an inch high I put my address with 'If Undelivered return to' in bold at the start.
Guess where they delivered it too. Turned up at my house next day, can't fault there speed there though.

Genius!!!!!!!

Received 5 parcels today . and the only one needed to finish the bike is from CRC and not arrived . :evil:

post back log

There is 2 days worth of "work" in a contracted out 3rd party warehouse sat at York, the managers will not allow any over time so the posties can catch up. My local post mistress who's a friend recieved a letter yesterday posted on the 4th October just 10 miles away. She said that they have beeen advised, without further strikes, it could be a further 25 days for the back log to be shifted!! This is not just rumour. Anything posted now will be fine, it's the stuff posted during the strikes thats snarled up still.

Latest posts

Back