Dunkers big bad build thread

Blast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My red forks are just not going to cut it, the critics could ruin my reputation, damn those fashionistas :x

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

its the future

got brakes kinda sorted out last night ,cableing tonight

need to work out what gearing i'm gonna use next

I've got myself another set of canti's, I'll weight them when they arrive. Al;so decided to use SS-5's, those cheapos would have bugged the hell outta me. Got my nipples through as well but still waiting for my rear wheel. :x

Also fitted a Zoom hanger instead of the cannondale force 40. Decided not to tune it because it looks nice, also running nokons to get a nice tight loop into the hanger. And I've got some pimpy tri dangles. Still losing skewer auctions :roll: but do have a 9gram seat clamp coming.

9 gram seat clamp eh

might drill another hole in mine :LOL:

nokon cables ? what like ? lighter than normal bowden stuff?
never liked the look of them meself but ....

Allegedly lighter but never compared tbh. They are a faff to build and can annoyingly 'tap' the frame, but they do allow for some tight routing. I also have some powercordz cables but I'll not bother with this one, need all sorts of weird clamping and liners.

kaiser":1a5jawfv said:
Allegedly lighter but never compared tbh. They are a faff to build and can annoyingly 'tap' the frame, but they do allow for some tight routing. I also have some powercordz cables but I'll not bother with this one, need all sorts of weird clamping and liners.

i have the same tapping noise from my san andreas , it turned out to be the front braided line tapping off the forks :evil: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

for months i was shitting myself as i could'nt find where it was coming from :LOL:

Back