98+ botm?

Excellent, lets embrace and grow this needless segregation.

Certain "special" months have allowed for 98+ bikes, and they tend to attract the interesting builds/models.

Personally I am not interested in seeing a load of stock 2006 specialized humpjumpers or Trek Fuels etc. If I wanted to look at a page of people showing them off there are other websites, or I could just walk into Evans.

IIRC the last time it just ran out of steam, lots of bikes, hardly any opinions and even after the poll I don't think anyone really noticed. Still it was nice seeing some folks moderns.

Most moderns are fugly. It would have to have a NSFW warning.
Anyway, I think we have seen enough Ragleys this year. I don't think my aging heart could take another rant.
;)

what would be involved?
what would be the limit? are we looking at neo retro now? 98-2008?
perhaps this is one i could enter! :cool:

kaiser":1qx6dth5 said:
IIRC the last time it just ran out of steam, lots of bikes, hardly any opinions and even after the poll I don't think anyone really noticed. Still it was nice seeing some folks moderns.

I seem to remember that it descended into (for this place anyway) a bun fight. I see the 98+ section as a add on to the main site. Its somewhere you can discuss/get help/advice for the modern bikes without being slagged off by some smart arse.

The above statement means that i no longer own a 'retro' bike as the P20 is from 99 ;)

Back