Retrobike National Event Series: Cannock 27-12-10 POSTPONED

Outside possibility of 2 or 3 from sunny Wakefield. Should be able to confirm in the next week.

modern

Please am i allowed to come but ride modern ????? i`ve been every year and my retro steed is alittle under the weather :(

Re: modern

monsterfatuk":1hy0af4d said:
Please am i allowed to come but ride modern ????? i`ve been every year and my retro steed is alittle under the weather :(
Everybody is welcome as always, retro preferred but modern with an old school attitude always made to feel welcome.

Modern! Bloody modern. What is the world coming too?

Mind you, compared to my chosen steed, you will all be riding modern :LOL:
I've just finished fettling my late 82 Stumpjumper and it will be getting its first ever taste of dirt.

I'm really looking forward to this ride now despite another early start and a 420 mile round trip- its looking like a good quality turnout. I wonder if we can get 30 riders to each of the Nationals next year? Another firm turnout from the NE&Yorks Squadron again too if Ned and his plus two come.

Edit: Barnsley Mick has also confirmed he will be coming along with us with his 88 Cannondale SM.

Confirmed NE&Yorks entries are...

Dr S
SimonsideResident
Barnsley Mick +1
Marc Two Tone
Kaya
Old Ned
slmracing
Paininthe

Confirmed Anglian members are:

Rekiborter
LeGrandFromage
Lou74 (has room to give someone a lift if required)
Cannondale King
Average Mark

Great stuff, list of confirmed riders updated on the initial post but if you've been missed off then just let me know.

Back