abominable little bike (FRO inside)

For the combo, I was lucky…
One day, there's a long time ago, I bought the stem on ebay for a very low price for such an item. I understood that the color was a problem for the saler.
Last year, I found my cannondale omega, but with some parts to remove… like the bar, the neon pink answer taperlite !

I've got all the other parts, sleeping in some boxes, but what can I do with them and with that abominable combo…

This summer, a friend phoned to me : are you interested by a yeti small frame ? :LOL:

wow together with Kaisers Wicked this is my favorite bike on this forum... No retro purist kind of crap bike but an individual statement of what is needed and found beautifull! Love it!

Gr. Allard

:LOL: ;)
If you'll come in France the first week end of July, Perhaps you'll try it… If I find the solution for making the frame really bigger ! :LOL: :LOL:

24pouces":142478uj said:
Do you know the difference between the abominable snowman and the abominable snow-woman ?
Only an abominable pair of bollo… :oops:

But, I prefer to speak about the abominable little bike :

So, it's an abominable yeti FRO frame, small size. I don't know the year, but many thanks to the abominable Gil for the abominable decals.
For the fork, thanks to the abominable Oneshnark and for completing, some abominable parts like an abominable cook bros and abominable A.TAC stem and taperlite.

The bike was made with an abominable BMX spirit. The geometry : 72° for the headtube (the abominable accutrax is very low : 380m) and the BB heigh is around 27cm (11"). But the ride is… abominable :
:D . The bike is very stable, but very handy. Riding steel is still an abominable pleasure.

I have just stumbled on this via a Google image search, what a fantastic little build, absolutely loving it!

Latest posts

Back