SOLD 2009 Orange 5 Frame and bits 18" £670 SOLD

CTK

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Mechanically perfect aesthetically very good. Shock has just been serviced by Mojo (not used since) No dents or scrapes just a couple of bits of cable rub and stickers lifting in one or two places (on the a in Orange) Included is everything in the pic: FSA cartridge bearing headset, Raceface BB, Orange post and SDG saddle.

I sold this last week but have heard nothing since "the money should be in your account tomorrow"

Bike is all packed up with above chappies name and address on it!

£670 sold

Are you sure it's a 2010? The decals are from the 2007/8 frame :?

If it is a 2010 then it's a bit of a bargain at that price imo (and would have been mine if I'd not bought one last month! :roll: )

brocklanders023":302thnys said:
Are you sure it's a 2010? The decals are from the 2007/8 frame :?

If it is a 2010 then it's a bit of a bargain at that price imo (and would have been mine if I'd not bought one last month! :roll: )

After looking at Orange's website. I think you might be right. I'm selling on behalf of a mate who bought new in 2010 as a sale bike from Sunset in Cardiff. I got my wires crossed (on a number of different forums too :oops: ) seems to be happening a lot lately...

Anyway £670 or near offer it has done very little miles and the shock is freshly serviced. (Went for a service because of a scratch on the stanchion which has been replaced.)

That's a very early 2009 frame with 2008 decals. The triangular gusset under the head tube and the indented 'v' on the front of the swing arm are the give aways.

Later 2009 models also had a smoother looking head tube too.

Either way, that's a good deal in my opinion - especially with the 2010 'boostvalve' RP23. It has the same geometry as the current Five, and will build into a brilliant bike.

cudfather":1wjmndjh said:
That's a very early 2009 frame with 2008 decals. The triangular gusset under the head tube and the indented 'v' on the front of the swing arm are the give aways.

Later 2009 models also had a smoother looking head tube too.

Either way, that's a good deal in my opinion - especially with the 2010 'boostvalve' RP23. It has the same geometry as the current Five, and will build into a brilliant bike.

Hadn't looked too closely at the details but you're right. I just picked up a 2009 because as mentioned above it's the same as the 2010 and has the same geometry as the 2011. I love mine and can highly recommend this frame especially at that price. ;)

reidme":1wayxf01 said:
Hi what size is the frame?
Cheers
R

Firstly thanks for all the info chaps - it helps me to put another ad together.

The frame is 18"

Ta

Tom

Back