Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haul on the brakes and prey?

• Use the force to levitate over it?

• Total voters

Joe

Retro Guru
Senario - you're doing 30 odd mphdown the SDW slippery chalk, you round a blind corner to see.....

1724972136_81602aa792.jpg

(pic taken after getting it all sorted again!)

Option 5:

Leave a bike and Joe shaped hole in the trailer after careering through it at full speed.

When was that Joe? Was that the ride I could've come out on yesterday morning if i'd got your message earlier?

Brake as much as possible. Worst comes to worst, crash into the verge, not the back of the trailer! :LOL:

Yep - were you off yesterday then?

Was a really nice ride. Out to the ariels and back through the parham woods & the rewell etc.

Beat my own record on the trail from the ariels (Oh! Deer!) and on the route down to arundel. Flat-out both wheels drifting and jimi on the walkman :twisted:

Option 6 : Use Jedi mind power to drop down the ramp on the back of the trailer allowing rider and bike to safely jump tractor lading smoothly t’other side – a different take on the bunnyhop :roll:

Mark

:D :D :D

I think I would probably scream, but from personal experience of SDW I don't fancy braking on that chalk, although it actually looks a lot more sound than most round Brighton. So the grass on the left looks the least dangerous route to me. But yes, would prob crash after screaming, but not into vehicle.

Nice one!

Jez - I can see you sitting in the back of the trailer getting a nice lift home and eating chewitts to be honest. ;)

And yes, am working on pics and words for you right now.

:D

Ah goody Gus!

Actually - in the old days we used to hang on to cars, tractors etc to get up hill sometimes. Typical cycle courier stylee. Lazy too..

No chewiits though. Have you ever tried to unwrap a chewitt whilst riding?

IMPOSSIBLE..... best give them to sheep or something...

Back