Saracen Kili Comp 96

can't understand why I missed this one :roll: very nice - love it :cool:

would like to see the frame with the Saracen fork - love the look of it :D

assortment of parts is also nice, but maybe you swap the brake levers out of the M737/ series, it will suit the rest of the parts far better.

cant wait to see the bike finished.

I want one of those pace stems :shock:

Cheers both.. Pace stem is indeed something nice..

I will deffo be using the saracen forks. Since i sourced them it has become more apparent that they need to be used instead of the rc36.

The levers is something i have thought about but are in no rush. If these really don't look right when bike is finished i will get me some 739 levers.
:xmas-big-grin:

Heres the brochure page

96comp-pro.jpg

Looks fantastic so far :cool:, cant wait to see it fully built, any details on the powdercoat colour looks kinda gunmetal with a metal flake ?

Such a good looking bike and as the others have noted the forks are beautiful :)

Cheers GM..

I got the frame powder coated at armourtex, east london.

http://www.armourtexltd.co.uk/

They do many of the frames for the members of the london fixed speed thingy forum and are close enough to me. I have forgot the exact ral colour code but will find out again. I do know that the lacquer is metallic with quite a high amount of glittery fleks that are about the same sort of shade of grey/silver the original frame colour was. Looks real nice in the flesh.

magas":3jlfzkq1 said:
great bike, great pics. I like it :D

fork's the right choice.

Cheers. I am beginning to think the forks are deffo the right choice now. :roll: I new deep down :LOL:

Back