Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

pace rc35 1 1/4 threadless steerer

Hi,

I have 1 1/4 threadless steerer, PACE RC35, approx 205mm total length, would like to swap for 1 1/4 threaded min length 220mm.Long shot I know!!!

FluffyChicken":2yt5izu4 said:
spacehopper":2yt5izu4 said:
i have an 185mm (ish) Judy DH crown and steerer..

would like a similar or slightly longer Judy XC or SL crown and steerer

How do I tell the difference between a XC and DH steerer ?
Look at the sizes of the crown bolts... The dh model is a bit bigger than the xc ones...

*bounce*

So to speak.

BSA Dave":3s392p5y said:
Hi - I have a Pace RC35 steerer tube in a 1 1/4" size, threaded, approx 180mm long (total, including 30mm insert).

Would like to swap for 1" threaded tube of similar length (200 min.) or, at a pinch, a 230mm unthreaded one - drop us a line if you think we can help each other...

Cheers,
__
Dave

NB. The above refers to twin-pinch-bolt fitting, not the later press-fit items obviously!

I have some Rock Shox SLti forks with 1" ahead steerer that's just a little too short. It's 205mm long (180mm from the top of the crown to the top of the steerer). I need an extra 25mm or so. Can anyone help please???

1 1/8" Mag 21 Steerer needed for my 1"

I have a 1" threaded aluminum steerer, 140mm long which I'd like to swap for a 1 1/8" threadless steerer, 180mm long.
fingers crossed!
:D

Looking at these but I need 1 1/8 unthreaded around 200mm (crown race to top).

Anybody need a very long 1" unthreaded...?

Happy New Year!
Pete

Would like to swap my Rockshox Mag 10 steerer 1" ahead for similar (Mag 10/20/21/30) 1" threaded :D

Hope someone can help. I'm after a threadless 1" steerer that's 230mm long. In return I can offer either:
1" threaded steerer 175mm long, 30mm of which is threaded, no circlip in groove
1.125" unthreaded steerer 235mm long, with circlip
Steerers.jpg

Sorry for the grainy photo. Both are in great nick, with no rust.

If anyone's looking to do the opposite, please let me know!

Cheers, T..

Back