2011 - What do you want ?

TheGreenRabbit

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
OK guys 'n' girls, What rides do you want to see in the South next year ?

1 - Do we want or need a Southern team for Mountain Mayhem ?

2 - What was good or bad about the rides in 2010 ?

just more rides generally i think.

the Brighton ride was a great way of meeting up and getting to know people, but would love more of that and proper rides out in the mud

Stick Wu and me down as the Southern Solo representatives for Mayhem again. There, I've said it, no going back, we're comitted.

We can't promise not to be in dead last position again when we ride past the "Retrobike Tented Village" and I can't promise that we're not going to start a fight with other competitors on the first lap again either.

BobCatMax":1j4ekhbx said:
just more rides generally i think.

the Brighton ride was a great way of meeting up and getting to know people, but would love more of that and proper rides out in the mud

How's that knee now, Max? And, when do you break up for xmas. Could try to get one in soon, or between xmas and new year...

All welcome, will post details as soon as i can, but it will be at short notice, and near Worthing or Arundel.

D

Piperdave":1qjr7179 said:
How's that knee now, Max? And, when do you break up for xmas. Could try to get one in soon, or between xmas and new year...

All welcome, will post details as soon as i can, but it will be at short notice, and near Worthing or Arundel.

D

Knee is getting there Dave, much much better, shame it's so cold and dark or I'd be out there now. I'm back at the folks 23rd to 28th so anytime after that I guess if the weather is good enough. Think next weekend might be a little too soon for anything more than a balance bike, hehe.

well , instead of driving 200 miles to cannock for the Turkey ride , we could have our own down south .

anyone up for a bedgebury meet on the 27 th of december ?

Back