abominable little bike (FRO inside)

Inigo Montoya":a8sems55 said:
if you want 3 canti ferrules for the canti break hose i can possibly help you. if you're interested i'll search for them tomorrow.

I've got them but not necessary on mine ;)
Thanks Inigo.
For the year, I agree, it's around 94-95, but the geometries are the same and there were a tange decal on it. But the original decals were so ugly.
When I bought the bike to a friend, there were a Judy Rock Shox on it ! What a shame !
I really prefer the philosophy of the first Yeti, around 89-90. Neon colors, accu-trax and A-tac. When ringle came with anodized parts, it was not the same thing, the brand went from something "trash" to something blingbling.
That's why Gil send me the 1989 decals ;)

HarryCrumb":a8sems55 said:
Are the cranks the ones with the scoop machined out the back or are the early solid ones?

No, it's a classic Cookbros RSR. I've got this crank you are speaking about : there's "cook's " and the size of the arm "176" written on it.
But I built this bike with some parts I owned in my garage, and I recognize, the bike isn't history correct (yes, it's not acceptable ! :LOL: )

i Agree

Yes. i fitted the same decal type to my 92 FRO..they look a lot cooler ;)

Very cool bike by the way. YETI's are so unique and always manage to

make me grin.

FRO

That has to be one of the coolest steel frames on the site- totally awesome.
The colour is exceptional. Nice work.

An idea : in spring, I'll do a picture : the yeti and the klein attitude !
In the beginning of 90ies, I didn't undestand why so neon colors…
Now, when I see all the modern bike with these boring white-red and carbon fiber colors… I understand !

neon is not dead !!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Back