Replacement jockies for an m960 rear mech

Grannygrinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've got an M960 rear mech thats in need of a new lower jockey wheel, anything cheap anywhere?
Genuine Shimano ones are unrealistically expensive :?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
weeman_mtb":30189xl1 said:
Assuming it's 11 tooth, I bought a couple of these a while back, they seem good quality but I haven't got around to trying one out yet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BIKE-JOCKEY-DERAI ... 2308eccc73

IF they are anything like their cheap and cheerful quick releases then they'll do the job but not exude excellence and annoy you in little ways.
Do they offer float ?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
FluffyChicken":y5yxlkq6 said:
IF they are anything like their cheap and cheerful quick releases then they'll do the job but not exude excellence and annoy you in little ways.
Do they offer float ?

Just found them out and tried one on an M570 LX mech, no float atall so will only be ok for use as the lower one I reckon.

I've had a few bits off this guy and agree about the quick releases but they do the job and are way cheaper than anyone else. His outer brake cables are decent quality though and lined, massive colour choice too.

Back