Manchester retro bike riders

Goldie

Senior Retro Guru
Live in or near Manchester? Own a retro bike? I'd like to start putting together a photographic project covering old school bikes and their riders. Your bike doesn't have to be roadworthy! I'd be just as keen to cover projects and stuff that's in the shed waiting for the right day. Drop me a pm if you're interested in getting involved. I was thinking about sticking the results up on here.

Cheers,

Luke

Hello Goldie, I'm just down the road in Macclesfield and I'd be interested in getting involved.
PM me any details.

Cheers

In town by the Museum of Science & Industery if you want to drop round with your camera & some hob-nobs (I've run out :cry: ):

The collection - something there might be worth a look, although nothing is at all 'correct' by anyone's ideals but mine... ;)

1975 Raleigh Esquire (short of one obscure nut)
1986? Raleigh Flyer
1992 Dyna-Tech MT4 ti (riding)
1997 Ibis Alibi (riding, hot-rod)
1999 (total guess) Litech magnesium (80% built)
2000 Commencal Supernormal (riding, Kiran's)
2008? Sanderson Life (rolling chassis)
2010 Ragley mmmBop (riding)

5-speed station bike & another ti Dyna-Tech I'm sorting out for a mate

Think that's it for now, bar a couple of frames & lots of odd wheels :D

I'm still Kickin' about, and still with an M post code. Where abouts are you? Whats the idea with the project? what about your own bike/riding?

Are you still looking? I've got various complete/project/broken for you to see. I'm in M32 at the moment but just about to move to M33 (more upmarket - just :LOL: ). No motor vehicle transport though, just a bike....

Back