stunning klein

auction guy":15vei01m said:
Dry road use only. 16" frame (centre of bottom bracket to centre of top tube). It fits me and i'm 6' 3".

Wow.

arse!!

If I hadn't justy sold my house.
ARSE :evil:
This bike, in these colours. Daaarrhhh!!!

Retro Kleins are they way forward !!

Hi there Retro nutters..

I used to own two of these baby's years back !! It was the ultimate bike I always aspired to. Once owned, never turned back ! Hence my Moonrise Attitude which got pinched of just recent!

There's only one thing which I really think could make this bike a touch better, and that is the Original Klein fork which has the cut and weld joints instead of the curved tops !! Just think it looked so good in those original race colours !! Miss both of mine !! God if only we kept all the bikes over the years ! Aluminium Elite's, Alpinestars Al-mega XT, Zaskar LE's, Nishiki Alien ACX ! ! Sighhhh........ :cry:

Attachments

• adr and att for web..JPG
    adr and att for web..JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,584
They look real nice in that pic. Horrible thinking that your moonrise is sitting somewhere in some garage....or whatever :(

See you rode both Kleins with super long seatposts.

welded fork crowns were replaced in 91 with the uni-crown as the welded crowns were so prone to cracking. welded crowns are exceptionally rare, tho you're right, I always thought they looked cooler, just so massive :D

Klein welded ATT forks !!

Hi there Scant

Glad you agree on those forks ! ! ! Wish I had kept a set to be honest ! Pride of place hanging on the wall I reckon! Better than most modern art!

I have some photos somewher of my older Kleins, ill have to dig em out and post em up here !

Del

Like riding a razor blade !!

Hi there Jez

Yeah.. Did ride with the seat a little high !! Im 6ft but prefer the smaller frames and the ride !! Dont ask why but since I first started racing in 1990 I just got used to that feel and never changed as it suited me !!

And yes, some Dickweed probably does have my Moonrise tucked neatly away somewhere in there house right now !! Im not bitter though ! Just F**king livid !

Im hoping to negotiate a deal currently with Steven Ledoux who has advertised his Coral Reef Att on the site !! Make me feel a little better temporarily !!

Laterz

Del

Back