Show us your Specialized

My Hardrock fixed conversion. Not paid much attention to parts, just having fun riding it.

Attachments

• hardrock-fixed-conversion.jpg
    hardrock-fixed-conversion.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 5,000
sdireland: looks great fun. That's what it's about! So is that 700C wheels & a road brake (what drop?)? Just given me an idea about my boy's bike (he may not appreciate it though!)

1994 S Works Steel

Just about to start some work on this one! To be fully rigid. Hope to match colour for respray. Still deciding on which parts to use - new or old!

Attachments

• sworks steel.jpg
    sworks steel.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 4,866
followed on from ^^^^^ up there
ive finished it now :)
fin003.jpg

My daughter's '91 RockHopper Comp.

Purchased from makster here, and previously featured on page 6 of this thread.
Now powdercoated in her choice of colour :oops: and rebuilt on a budget with original bits and things I had lying around - the most expensive item was the new Charge saddle.

rhc101.JPG

rhc102.JPG

stumpys

anyone ever recall the grey & white stumpy team edition that mike newton used to rock out on, of around 88 that seems to be mega rare ive only seen one battered one for sale and that had a huge frame, as do all the nice coloured rare stumpys :(

Hello,
I've just bought this baby.I think the guy did not know what he sold..Costed 20.000 HUF (it's cca.100 dollars ) Was it a good deal?
It looks great,It's in perfect condition(just a few paint scratches) .I think everything is original(except the tires and the seat).All Shimano Exage 500 LX set,Specialized rims,handlebar,Tange steering system. As I see it has ran max. 2.000 kilometers.Now it's in pieces,cleaning,re-greasing everything,change cables,brake pads,tires,etc.Can anyone tell me the age of this bike?I think it's from 1992 or 1993...but I'm not sure.I don't want to sell it(it's too good) but what is the real value of this bike?
Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC02469.JPG
    DSC02469.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 3,873
  • DSC02470.JPG
    DSC02470.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 3,872
  • DSC02471.JPG
    DSC02471.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 3,871
  • DSC02472.JPG