Peugeot carbon pro 1200

I was thinking the team colours as in the pic above, black faded to red. I thought that looked really nice. How would I go about finding the size of forks I need? Would they be 1" or 1 1/8"?

maverik1901":39u79d2c said:
I was thinking the team colours as in the pic above, black faded to red. I thought that looked really nice. How would I go about finding the size of forks I need? Would they be 1" or 1 1/8"?

they are vitus 992 alloy forks i believe (1 inch)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
tokoloshe":2jrciwwd said:
Cool bike! It looks like an Aegis-produced bike from the early 90's. Aegis worked on the original carbon-fiber Treks, and then went on to produce carbon bikes for others.
Employing our new methods, we founded Graphite Technologies, and began producing for the likes of Basso, Profile, Peugeot, Iron Horse, and Racing Bik [sic?]. Once again, these "captive" relationships proved to be unfavorable for our company, and forced us to re-think company objectives. In 1993, with the introduction of the Aegis line, we happily committed ourselves to exclusively produce and market our own products.
I have a Basso that's similar.

Hi tokoloshe. What a fabulous paint job. I bet that built up with all alloy components and Chrome Spokes looks stunning in any weather never mind just on a sunny day.

I recently acquired this carbon road bike and I have scoured the internet for info on it and it doesn't seem to exist!! if anybody could enlighten me it would be much appreciated!! It is a fantastic bike to ride and very stiff if a bit big for me. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.
Twelve years ago ! Sorry for my late reply !
I have the same bike and you can find the Peugeot 1996 brochure at this link :
I leave in France and I bought the mine in August 1995 for 8195 FRF (1250 €).
It's a good bike !

Back