Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Aussie Role call

sunny coast here

not many old skoolers up here... just old dogs on new tricks. Think if I took out the old e-stay they'd really freak out on me :)... get some discs jas.. get some new forks jas.... bahhhhhh....

gimme steel that's real and some purple anodizing to seal the deal....

WA BOY

I am from Perth, Northern Suburbs Joondalup or on the South side of the river near The Swan River.

Although that doesn't really matter as I have been living in Sweden for the past year and a half
:D

Jamie

whats so good

nothing absolutely special about those frames... unless you had one and want to be nostalgic...

what I want is a mantis or a p23... and a trimble, and a slingshot, and an adriot, and maybe a kirks magnesium, and a kona hei hei ti, and so on....
:)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i won my first hill climb on one of those.

Also had the black steel vertex... and still have a broken DBR Vertex WCF hanging up on the wall. Front headtube bonding came away.

Watching that frame, might get it and build it up for my nephew!

Arran, whats cooking fella? Nipped up Lacklustre a couple of weeks ago after work still pretty damp and boggy.

155616_459780226050_603521050_6138881_305522_n.jpg

skinnyboy":2m4ozu3h said:
...Arran, whats cooking fella? Nipped up Lacklustre a couple of weeks ago after work still pretty damp and boggy...

Just been head down bum up Mate. Busy with work & home bla bla bla... Got a new roadie the other day which typically inspires me to get a few long road rides in while the weather's good... if it gets good that is!

Haven't been off-road for Months! How about you?

Back