show us your cars 2

24093440015_large.jpg

Had this 1992 Eunos Roadster (Mazda MX-5) for the last 4 or 5 years, pretty much nothing standard remains on it :)
Turbocharged engine produces 190Bhp, which in a car the size & weight of a shoebox is fairly entertaining, however once I get around to fitting a suitable clutch that figure can be pushed up to 230-250Bhp quite easily :)

MattyZaskar":2uuc1wjn said:
Here's my old girl......

RS006.jpg

Just had the underside restored, every nut and bolt new, loads of parts cost me an arm and a leg :D

sweeeeeet :D ,any bay pics?

I've had this from new, but stolen during the summer :cry: Found in Devon. :shock: I didn't take it back, because it's a bit like having your girlfriend back after she's cheated on you.

Must say one of the nicest cars I've had the pleasure to drive - great fun! :D

Gone but not forgotten.

SSL10454.jpg

MattyZaskar":zn1x7jue said:
Here's my old girl......

RS006.jpg

Just had the underside restored, every nut and bolt new, loads of parts cost me an arm and a leg :D

get the orange indicators back on it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

what are the wheels ?

20100629-P1000412.jpg

Had this for just over two years now. It was a standard Evo7 FQ300 with 28k when I bought it. Since then I've had the engine remapped and a few other mods to give a reliable 350bhp. I've also fitted adjustable coilovers, a full poly bush kit and light weight Advan wheels with sticky brigestones and plenty of carbon tat :p

Fudd":28ildqj9 said:
20100629-P1000412.jpg

Had this for just over two years now. It was a standard Evo7 FQ300 with 28k when I bought it. Since then I've had the engine remapped and a few other mods to give a reliable 350bhp. I've also fitted adjustable coilovers, a full poly bush kit and light weight Advan wheels with sticky brigestones and plenty of carbon tat :p

Geezo.

I would have my license for maybe five minutes if I had that.

Nice!

:)

Back