Bargain Ebay bike lights

I got my first China light set, am pretty impressed really, certainly worth the money, but the wait was a bit long, a full 24 days for them to turn up. They were posted two days after my order, so 22 days in transit. That is the only problem with ordering from China, the time of delivery, although I had stuff arrive within ten days before this little exercise. I suppose it would be worth checking out what priority the postage is before ordering.

But as to upgrading LED lights here is an interesting article on the subject;

http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/tips.html

I bought some and they were here in 8 days...look pretty good to but will buy some barreries tommorrow and give them a test :cool:

Very cheap, very quick shipping, but...

The rear light has a soft switch which wears out after a few times being switched on/off and now requires a couple of minutes pushing and prodding to get it to switch on.

If used as a constant light the batteries dies quickly, when flashing they last a lot longer.

I managed to snap the bracket on the rear light when trying to remove the light :(

Overall I would say you get what you pay for and for a couple of quid I really can't complain.

Myself the same, as I am happy with my old cateye rear. The rear led that came with the headlight, I have given it away as for some reason, the five year old upstairs just likes staring at flashing red lights.

I think that five year old has a problem developing.... :LOL: :LOL:

I have a clip in rear saddle light for my fizik gobi so did not need the rear light anyway.....chucked it in the bin when it broke while trying to take the back off :oops:

Let's face it, that rear's a Brucie Bonus and nowt else. I use them as give-away spares for club riders who forget to bring get-me-home lights.

marin man":26cyity1 said:
I think that five year old has a problem developing.... :LOL: :LOL:

I have a clip in rear saddle light for my fizik gobi so did not need the rear light anyway.....chucked it in the bin when it broke while trying to take the back off :oops:

well being glazed over staring at them has got to be better than his ole man, he is usually running from flashing lights.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back