Retrobike National Event Series: Cannock 27-12-10 POSTPONED

Having never been to Cannock before, could someone elaborate on what kind of trails we are likely to encounter?? Rigid friendly? Singlespeed-able? Distance? rocky, rooty, climbs??

Ta

Dr S":21arldr1 said:
Having never been to Cannock before, could someone elaborate on what kind of trails we are likely to encounter?? Rigid friendly? Singlespeed-able? Distance? rocky, rooty, climbs??

Ta

A hilly Thetford.

Never been to Thetford?

A larger Chicksands.

Never been to Chicksands?

Short sharp hills, lots of twisty single track - I had fun on a Kona Chute last time I was there - and was mocked at every turn :p

if_you_go_down_to_the_woods_today_962.jpg

spot_the_retrobiker_512.jpg

DSCN1624.jpg

turning_japanese_112.jpg

rad_skills_138.jpg

Dr S":ukx7lczh said:

Ta

I've not been since the upgrade to the routes, but it was easily rigid singlespeedable previously. Distance - anything up to 25 miles nowadays. Pebbly more than rocky. Some roots but not many. A few climbs. Rims will get mashed by the grinding paste and if last year is anything to go by there will be sheets of ice over the firetrails making for interesting riding :shock:

Firetrails and Interesting. Two words you don't often see in the same sentence. :LOL:

Back