December 2010 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad wrote :

Love this one... pictured with snow, it's simply magic.

I'm only "disappointed" with the white Ritchey's grips. Sorry Sithlord but they are ugly, with these specs...

Thanks fella.. as always small things like grips/pedals.saddles etc are always personal choices to the rider,, however I do agree they dont look 100% right with the build,, but I'd bought them some months ago , and thought I'd try them for feel more than anything else.. I will be reverting to a black WCS ritchey grip shortly.. :)

as always lots of nice bikes but i already know who gets my vote. wont say what but will take something really super to beat it.

2001 Santa Cruz Juliana :)

Build thread...
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

KKMootsPaulsxtrwheels006.jpg

KKMootsPaulsxtrwheels007.jpg

The finished article

Since I have now been a member of Retrobike for a little while and have finished my first build, it's only fair that I enter it into the Bike of the month competition.

So here is my take on the famous 1991 Alpinestars Al-mega DX for consideration.

:xmas-cool:

Attachments

• The finished article.jpg
    The finished article.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 1,234
kaiser":3mu9srdj said:
I'll try the Wicked, build thread here

3789025959_35ee2de0a4_b.jpg

:)

Can't believe you've never entered it till now. Love this Wicked; easy vote for me this month.

stumpjumper1990":3mu9srdj said:
8lezard":3mu9srdj said:
Here's my '96 Stumpy M2...
IMG_1613.jpg

Really love the light blue of that frame! Is it the same blue as used by RS for their SID?

it was before the SID was made, and it's a different shade. One of my favorite stumpy colors, along with the Team Red and Matt Red.

Pro-flex 955 new member and advice welcomed

Guys,
Lovely bikes this month, and such lovely paint jobs. I'm new to all this, but entering my Pro-flex 955 world cup edition as I need some advice...
Can you experts give me some info on the HOPE cable dic brake fitted on the front? Year? Spares? How the hell do you add an image!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back