Retrobike Hoodie Pre-Order

I didn't add my RB ID to the instructions either. It's the one going to Biggleswade.

Armpit to end of sleeve measurements as follows

M = 585mm
L = 600mm

Anyhow they have just arrived. Really pleased with them. Will get them out asap.

If you haven't paid please do so. Will not chase people for monies owed, will just sell it to someone else!

John":3jh58onc said:

M = 585mm
L = 600mm

Anyhow they have just arrived. Really pleased with them. Will get them out asap.

If you haven't paid please do so. Will not chase people for monies owed, will just sell it to someone else!

Thanks, John :)

I'll give a medium a whirl in Dark Heather, please. Shall I just go ahead and pay?

Tallpaul":npgifxi1 said:
John":npgifxi1 said:

M = 585mm
L = 600mm

Thanks, John :)

I'll give a medium a whirl in Dark Heather, please. Shall I just go ahead and pay?

Paul,

if you would that'd be great.

John

Will be posting the hoodies for everyone who has paid already. If you pay this evening will get yours out tomorrow also.

Still have the following in stock ready for immediate dispatch, so if you pay this evening can post tomorrow.

Dark Heather M,L,XL
Dark Chocolate M

Pfenning, payment recieved thanks. Will post over the next couple of days.

Everybodies hoodies went out this morning (if you'd paid of course). If you tune into local radio (102.4FM Severn Sound) you will probably hear a brief report as to the outrage I caused at the local PO. The queue was epic.

Back