bedgebury anyone

Yep, I've been round it more than a few times - but then it's only just over 30mins for me.

TedC":3kjds4qe said:
Yep, I've been round it more than a few times - but then it's only just over 30mins for me.

thats damn good going mate, well done

Ive ridden there, and it took me a couple of hours - although, my excuse is I am still recovering from a car accident resulting in me not being able to walk for weeks

There's a few of you out there then, I've not been on a retro bike ride yet so was wandering if anyones up for a blast on Saturday maybe?

Not this week for me - had minor op on my right hand and the stitches only come out on Thursday (9th). Other weekends are possibles - there's also SE group ride on the 19th at the South Downs...

TedC":2vzg5mkv said:
Not this week for me - had minor op on my right hand and the stitches only come out on Thursday (9th). Other weekends are possibles - there's also SE group ride on the 19th at the South Downs...
sundays are a bit of a no go area for as me and the misses only see each other on that day;-( but if she works I could go, perhaps I'll make her work ;-)

rode there on Sunday. wasnt o muddy relly, considering. some parts were very muddy, but all was rideable

I took out one of their £3k LaPierre demo bikes. Crcking machine

Latest posts

Back