rojo's 1995 kona sex one.... more updates 07/12/2010

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I love those white tyres :cool: want some for my marin......what a bike your kona is cool as feck...wanna sell it rojo :p :cool:

I've got similar grips on my red & white DBR, I know some folk don't like lockons, but to my mind they're the best grips I've ever used, plus they're colour coded!

marin man":2qsjuv80 said:
I love those white tyres :cool: want some for my marin......what a bike your kona is cool as feck...wanna sell it rojo :p :cool:

Thanks mate . love it :cool: :cool: :cool:

This one won't be sold ;)

Stanton":am16n09e said:
I've got similar grips on my red & white DBR, I know some folk don't like lockons, but to my mind they're the best grips I've ever used, plus they're colour coded!

Cool thanks for heads up on grips didn't think.

once get grips and decals may enter in botm :oops:

Those tyres have bought the wheels to life, looks amazing.... now throw it into the BOTM pot, it's more than worthy.... :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool:

GT-Steve":32eic4a4 said:
Those tyres have bought the wheels to life, looks amazing.... now throw it into the BOTM pot, it's more than worthy.... :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool:

agreed it's more than worthy of an entry.

Back