M55 bike - $35,000 value

so a downhill bike that goes uphill :LOL:

specially designed 'fork'', which is a swing arm!
it looks like a gt dhi with a motor :?

that looks like a transformer bike :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i'd have one if the price was a lillte lower :shock: :LOL:

What utter gash. I bet it weighs more than a trials bike, but without the speed or low price. So the only benefit is the 'eco'-ness of it's design because it's 'leccy. But if you take into account the energy doubtless wasted in it's over-engineered manufacture, it's a green as a disposable private jet.

And it looks like Gloria Estefan's tin foil nightmares.

Wel i rekon that could even weigh as much as a Halfords Apollo!!!
That must be photo shopped!? surely no one would go to that effort to make such a pile of utter trash, ohh not to say the amount of money it must of ate up!!

I love the fact that that site is called 'likecool' yet has a diametrically opposed 1980s pastel clown doing jazz hands as it's mascot, I would have loved to have been in the marketing pitch for that doozie of an idea!

Oh. Dear. How nasty. In answer to the Q "why did you do it?" the A "Because we could" is never sufficient.

beepbeep":18p0d2aj said:
Hmmm...looks strangely familiar... :?

Yeah - if they removed 98% of the power, all the weapons, tripled the weight and quadrupled the build cost maybe. And then stuck a token eco sticker on it, to pretend they give a sh1t about the environment.

'Chocolate teapot' doesn't even come close.

It's like Clive Sinclair fell in love with a Cylon and designed it during one of their more robust evening trysts.

Latest posts

Back