Dead Rats Cycles feedback thread

Superb - one of the retrobike Karma Kings. Al sent me a free headset to finish of a build and demanded nothing in return. A true gent.

LX cranks & XT mech

I posted and the bits went missing in the post, turned up eventually- not for a minute did Al moan. Kept me informed and re paid me after item eventually turned up.

Re: LX cranks & XT mech

CTK":29u1xyis said:
I posted and the bits went missing in the post, turned up eventually- not for a minute did Al moan. Kept me informed and re paid me after item eventually turned up.

I did moan, just not to you :LOL:

thanks for the feedback! :D

Bought a Bontrager saddle from Dead Rats, arrived well packaged and very quickly, esp. considering we haven't had post all week :)

Thanks again,

Cheers

D

Specialized saddle - very clean and great condition. delivered in good time (despite the snow) and well packaged. Very happy indeed :) :D

picked up my purchases from Alex today and they were even better than i had hoped for. :D made to feel very welcome with a nice cup of coffee and plenty of bike talk. Top guy with great knowledge only now after our meeting i feel i need more bikes ! Highly reccomended look forward to buying something else. :D

bought a qr from al and as usal , well packed , sent out quickly and i'm over the moon with it :D

top guy and a credit to rb ;)

Back