Alpinestars 1991 Al-mega DX by Maverick

Faith

That's wicked, in the words of one of my favourite bands....'you don't need eyes to see, just vision'......Maverick, what a fantastic job you have done. The stickers look awesome but I gotta agree with others, even I haven't got a girlie saddle, surely you don't need all that padding! lol :LOL:

I'm with the general consensus, go with the turbo! I got mine from St John's St cycles and they have them in stock!

I love it though, looks the part...! :D

new tyres

.so did you get a photo with the new tyres mav, i bet its looking cool now? how is the other build coming along, and any developments on that potential other project....???

pics
pics
pics
????............... :cool:

Finished

So here we finally have my first finished project.

It started life as 2 sets of old PACE forks that where sat under the stairs doing nothing which went off Evilbay and has ended up with this.

To finish it I have changed the saddle, skewers and the yellow brake blocks. I have also fitted new amber walls to give it the retro edge, I know I am biased, but I think it looks ace.

The next project has been started already……..another Alpinestars E-stay.

:xmas-cool:

Attachments

• DSCF3084 (Large).jpg
    DSCF3084 (Large).jpg
    145 KB · Views: 1,762
upgrades

bigman, that looks awesum.......im really really impressed, i think that just finishes it....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a legend.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xmas-big-grin:

No, the XT mech is going on the next alpinestar build, project 'Blackstar'. Thats the best name that i could come up with, it just kinda popped into my head as i typed.

:xmas-cool:

what colours it going to be mark ?

any pics ,updates on the new project ?

Pinkbike?

......erm..........Pink :D

Its the frame i got from you, its at the painters at the moment, was meant to collect it Friday, but too cold to go out, will collect it tomorrow.

Will start a build history of this one when i get the frame back rather than at the end like the last.

blackstar

........im pulling up a comfy chair for this one....!!!!!

Back