Stolen Cannondale Jekyll and GT Zaskar Race Bikes!!!

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Just incase you are offered these - this guy wants em back

straight from one of the ebay guide column ➡️

Stolen Cannondale Jekyll and GT Zaskar Race Bikes!!!
by: mikeysbailey
This guide has not received any votes yet. Be the first to vote for this guide.
Guide viewed: 1 times Tags: Cannondale | Jekyll | GT | Zaskar | Stolen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bristol, 21st October 2007 - Cheeky B*$%£"DS stole my Cannondale Jekyll and my wife's GT Zaskar Race - in broad daylight from our house... while we were in!

Jekyll, size XL, Blue with silver rear triangle (thompson stickers on the triangle and on the frame near the rear fox rl shock), hope headset, hope pro II hubs with mavic xc717 wheels, Rockshox Revelation forks, thompson seatpost and stem, hope mono mini pro brakes, XT groupset and Crank Bros Candy eggbeater pedals.

GT Zaskar Race - Red, Cannondale Fire wheels, Deore disc brakes, black Marzocchi bomber forks, suspension seatpost (big ding in the downtube near the bottom bracket), Raceface handlebars.

If you see either of the above, please let me know - mikeysbailey is my user name - please email me with any information (my email address is my username @aol.com. I spent years putting the Jekyl together and would dearly like it back. REWARD offered for the corpses of the wankers that pinched them.

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Mike

Nowt to do with me BTW ;)

I'd like mine back too... not much chance now, went over 2 years ago now
Jekyll 400 XL with hayes disks and various other mods. Silver(raw) with black rear end

Also like my fisher cake back. also XL with various mods red and black.
both nicked in the portsmouth area.

Forwarded to a few people who circulate better than I in Bristol cycling circles.... knowing the people, they probably cycle in circles too... ;)

i live in dodgy old patchway where there are loads of bikes i'm sure are stolen

eyes peeled.

Back