Any of you living in Edinburgh?

Tallpaul

Gold Trader
Flying up to Edinburgh this week for a conference, is there still much snow on the pavements etc?

Thanks,

Paul :)

Hi Paul Im in Fife just a little bit north and the snow is hammering down right now :roll:
I can see Edinburgh from where I stay.

RobMac":3n9szpbp said:
Hi Paul Im in Fife just a little bit north and the snow is hammering down right now :roll:
I can see Edinburgh from where I stay.

:LOL:

Cheers, they just shut the bloody airport again.

Are you going to be in Edinburgh city centre? It was apparently not bad at the weekend, but then again, we've had a pretty big dump of snow today, and as has been mentioned, airport closed.

Yeah, I live right in the centre of town, pavements have been gritted , roads are ok but the paves outside my flat have at least 1" solid ice on them!! :shock:

G

Cheers all, decided to head up tomorrow morning. Looking at the forecast, delays due to freezing fog are most likely :LOL:

RobMac":12cfaabv said:
I was due back to work today but I couldn't get the car out of my street.

I spent last night in the wagon stranded on the outside lane of the M8 at Harthill, ground to a halt at 9.30am yesterday morning finaly got going at 4.30 this morning when the Police flagged down a passing gritter.

Felt really sorry for the people stuck in cars, at least my cab has a bed and a night heater.

Back