South & West Midlands Chat and rides

Hope to make it to your Cannock ride Chris, hear they've made some nice additions to the trails. Think the 8th might clash with the end of the BDW though.

Will check the diary when we return from Poland but middle dates likely to be best for me.

And thanks from me too to daj for his work as AEC!

No chat since July!!!! :shock:

Anyone riding regular at weekends? need to get my lazy butt back out again :roll:

Got a retrobike again then Dave?

Have to confess to buying a turbo this winter - but after Christmas hope to get out more weather permitting!

Nah not yet, got claires Zaskar frame hidden away , not sure if I have enough to cobble it into a rider, missing the road bikes too ... Hopefully going to get a payout from previous employer so might pick a cheapie up even if just to spin on the turbo.

errrmm yes ....Not really out of choice mind :? managed to get a temp job that keeps the wolf from the door for now but on the look out :cool:

up for a Cotswold ride if I get a date in the diary? VERY unfit again though :roll:

Affects us all Dave -my job has gone with the retsructuring of the local authority so I'm looking at redeployment or redundancy.

So yes, up for a Cotswold ride in the New year probably.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back