Attachments

• Picture 128.jpg
    Picture 128.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 1,508
  • Picture 129.jpg
    Picture 129.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,508
Hi all
spoke to the guy who did my frame..its called chrome silver and laquer..if anybody requires anymore ring him direct his name is Steve on 01752 696970. The price was about £60.00.

Hope this helps ;)

Ernie ;)

Hi chap

Loving what you've done with your kona. Was put in this direction by another in the chrome thread we have but I have to say your powder coat looks quite lush.

Did you ever ask for a for cost as well? and were there any parts of the whole process that were positive or negative?

sylus":3e0aayhj said:
Hi chap

Loving what you've done with your kona. Was put in this direction by another in the chrome thread we have but I have to say your powder coat looks quite lush.

Did you ever ask for a for cost as well? and were there any parts of the whole process that were positive or negative?

cost was about £60, no negatives,did not ask about chroming, just saw a sample at the powdercoaters and thought"yes" that nice.. just very happy :D :D with results

Ernie ;)

Did you have to do any prep on the bike ernie?

Understandably taking it down but i mean more like strip, smooth etc or did the chap do it all

sylus":q8hmxms3 said:
Did you have to do any prep on the bike ernie?

Understandably taking it down but i mean more like strip, smooth etc or did the chap do it all

no bud, he did the whole strip down, i mentioned nitromors etc, he said no i will do it all :)

Ernie ;)

Latest posts

Back