RAFbikes feedback

Picked a pair of lovely forks up for me from a guy who wouldnt post them,and sent them to me in double quick time and very cheaply as well :cool: :cool: top banana ;)

Bought a KHS TiLite frame from him - very nice guy - very fast and professional postage and shipping

thx

recently received a very lovely frame from Staf.

what can I say - except, perfect in any way - thanks a lot :D

:LOL: This is my feedback thread for parts I've sold mate, I'll give you some tips though.

PM sent. :cool:

Edit: spooky! there was a message before this one from a newbie who had posted in the wrong place hence my response, not I know moderators can move messages when they're in the wrong place but all the messages back and forth between us follow the initial post here have disappeared too!

Bizarre No?!

Put up wanted thread for a Cannondale Headshok cup, Staf responded quickly, offered me cup for nowt, not even postage. Good guy.

Then I noticed that he had Ti disc bolts for sale, couldn't resist as I'm a titanium tart.

Quick post, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

The nicest pair of manitou forks I have ever seen arrived today from this guy..........He is soooo good to deal with.....that I would happily have his children :shock: :LOL:

Back