Xizang 98'

from what i know the bit on the back of the seat tube was for if you wanted to run canits they did not change it when v brakes became the norm. a beautiful bike and one that is still on my wish list.

Radoslaw":1dd2yzdg said:
One from the last Xizang's on the market made by GT (or perhaps crafted by Litespeed for GT)
Some details:
19 inch frame, sandvik titanium tubes

clues are there, the frames made by sandvik dude :)
I rode a borrowed xizange over the winter of 98, nice ride :D

Nice parts mix, they sit really well together.
Your back must hurt like hell ridding in that positon?
(If the stickers are yellow and blue I'd be tempted to leave em off)

Hey Radoslaw...I didn't sell you that Xizang so it could sit inside and look pretty. How about some mudding pictures? Just kidding of coarse. The bike looks better on the other side of the pond than it did when it was over here.

I want to kill the "Litespeed made GT's rumor once and for all. Litespeed never ever built any Xizangs for GT. I have questioned numbers of people that work for Litespeed directly and the whole rumor was started off a posting on the internet a few years back and it continues to ooze out. Send Litespeed an email and ask them yourself.

Thanks mate for correct me, I don't know where I have heard about it, Litespeed made some frames, but if you say so they didn't that must be true :)

Decals are white and blue and looks quite nice. (btw my new project on the background, I'll finish that propably after new year) Well position is good for me, little bit scary on the downhill sections. I'm using for years GT'S, my first was Avalanche 93' True Temper 19' frame bought from new. She's has nearly same angles, stem length and ride but made from steel.

Attachments

• PA213163.jpg
    PA213163.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 562
Decals are white and blue and looks quite nice. (btw my new project on the background, I'll finish that propably after new year) Well position is good for me, little bit scary on the downhill sections. I'm using for years GT'S, my first was Avalanche 93' True Temper 19' frame bought from new. She's has nearly same angles, stem length and ride but made from steel.

Back