Cannondale Raven 2 - Finished page 2!

Tell me about it! I don't think I'm going to want to leave it out there just to be ridden occaisionally :cry:.
Still, I've got a good few months before I go back out there so if I like this one I may just have to find something else to build and take out there as my sunshine ride :cool: :twisted:

Just a quick update tonight while the woman's out and I can make a mess in the living room! :twisted:

Flite saddle on, Project 321 Lefty hub bolt kit on, Fox RPL shock on, Kooka mechanical discs cabled and XTR Shadow rear Deurailer on.
(sorry the pics ain't great):

DSC05907.jpg

DSC05908.jpg

Sadly getting the Toplines powdercoated may take a couple of weeks so may fit a Middleburn Duo chainset (in black) while I'm waiting :cool:

Final little update before I get round to finishing the bike off at the weekend and hopefully getting a ride in!

These bad boys arrived today...

DSC05917.jpg

Black Toplines will probably still go on eventually but need to get them and a couple of other bits powder coated so in the meantime the Middleburns have a home and look rather snazzy with the purple bolts :cool:

Dead Rats":118jpv4c said:
:shock:

bit of an eye-catcher int'it!

Speed Dial levers? What are the calipers?

Thankyou :twisted:

Yes, speed dial levers and Kooka calipers. My first venture into discs so didn't go mad cost wise.

:cool:

Back