Big al's emporium

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
For those in Glasgow and the surrounding area.He's cheaper than any other shop ive come across
All those filing cabinet drawers are chock full of old and new bits,there must be literally tens of thousands of spokes
The sideboard below the industrial strength coffee machine is full of those hard to find bits-springs clamps,nuts,bolts,you name it its probably in there and each drawer is full to the brim and are a good 8" deep :shock:

My recent acquisitions from Al are -Pair of NOS amber wildgrippers and a psycho 2 skinwall in grey[also NOS]yet another 5 bolt rotor,203mm this time and a bulb front spider[nos]
I found the bloody spider after i'd just bought one on here :roll:

Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and click and drag to spin the 360 around
Look closely at the corners and you'll see the true nature of the shop,bits inhabit every area.Then add another 60 wheels to the floor area ,3 roadies drinking coffee and eating sweeties.
The messiest shop ive ever seen :LOL: :LOL:
There is another room where Ed and Norm[abnorm ;) ]repair bikes

http://www.wheelcraft.net/

the man has tons of stuff lying about in there! lol i travelled up on Andys' recommendation t get my wheels built and he sent me up the loft to have a look for the right rims, i could have been up there for days no problem rummaging about everything lol

You got access to the fabled loft :shock: :shock:
Wow ,even i havent been allowed up there :LOL:

Back