Mongoose Rockadile AL

That's the bike they use at centerparcs as a 'mountain bike'.....

Nothing really wrong with it, just a bike.........

i was considering these a few years back
not too bad, beats a bso but quite low level but as i said, beats a bso i.e its an actual bike!
mongoose are ok too
see if bikeradar reviewed it ;)

the rockadile is a well made cheap bike - low spec but decent enough for daily riding and way above a BSO quality wise. The kids versions 3 years back were almost as light as the specialized equivilents, were specced the same and were £40 cheaper - I only went with Specialized because the stand over was lower.

the earlier ones had a yeti style back end with the seat and chainstays
in one piece ,like some of the iboc frames
been looking for one for a while

I have a alx version

a nice cheap bike...I have one converted to run as a single speed winter/mud bike with 99 sid xc's & xt v's/wheelset , tompson post etc.....a very strong frame but a but harsh on the old body.....makes a g8 single speed..... no flex at all :eek:

quite light & good geomerty & using my old parts it cost me next to nothing to build up.

IDB1 wont be back until 7th jan at the earliest....he is having an extended holiday in suffolk :LOL: :LOL: (he has just moved house and has no connection)..........

Indeed. . . Mobile internet is doing me nut in a tad and I'm online again 'proper' on the 14th Jan.
Decided to pass on this because I hadn't decided by the time we moved. :cool:

Back