Retro Classics on another website

computerbitz":3bgyldd3 said:
just stumbled on this whil looking for something else, sorry if its posted already but the picture quality on all these is superb

I particulary like the 1994 Specialized S-Works FSR and the 1991 Mountain Goat Whiskeytown, if they belong to anyone on here very nice bikes all of them

The guy seems like an asshole. :p

rumpfy":hnq80jrv said:
computerbitz":hnq80jrv said:
just stumbled on this whil looking for something else, sorry if its posted already but the picture quality on all these is superb

I particulary like the 1994 Specialized S-Works FSR and the 1991 Mountain Goat Whiskeytown, if they belong to anyone on here very nice bikes all of them

I am a little confused as to why admiring someone else's bike collection makes me an asshole then

Please tell how you jump to that conclusion when you dont know me, you got me Intrigued and offended

you've got the wrong of the stick mate :LOL: rumpfy's talking about himself - he's the bloke in the forum...

orange71":9zo7g0jb said:
you've got the wrong of the stick mate :LOL: rumpfy's talking about himself - he's the bloke in the forum...

:oops: Late night early morning syndrome kids ait well and wife on nights :oops:

in that case yeah he is then aint he :p

computerbitz":7it8af3m said:
rumpfy":7it8af3m said:
computerbitz":7it8af3m said:

I am a little confused as to why admiring someone else's bike collection makes me an asshole then

Please tell how you jump to that conclusion when you dont know me, you got me Intrigued and offended

Ha! Yeah, I was taking a poke at myself on that. :)

I'm quite flattered by this post and I thank you for your kind words of my collection.

...those are just the built ones... ;)

i will reaffirm your own comment guys an asshole but an asshole with a sweet collection, scares me to think that you just said that these are just the built ones what the hell you got waiting to be built

computerbitz":1e08ibrm said:
i will reaffirm your own comment guys an asshole but an asshole with a sweet collection, scares me to think that you just said that these are just the built ones what the hell you got waiting to be built

Just finished an 86/87 fillet brazed Salsa.

92 fillet brazed Potts needs a bit of tweaking and a photo shoot.

89 Mantis Valkyrie EC is just around the corner.

McMahon Ti, 88 Slingshot, Ritchey Timberwolf, Yeti Ultimate, and a second Tomac Ti/Carbon Raleigh are in various states of restoration.

My collecting is coming to a close as I have just about everything I want...
There are other bikes I'd like to try, but I'm patient.

Back