JOIN THE ORANGE "CLOCKWORK" CLUB,show your bikes!

Looks good :D Now to get it muddy (or snowy ?)

Personally I'd alter the seatpost to a black one.
And keep your eyes out for a Noodled Syncros Stem or a Hang Doggy to neaten up the front

Pedals ?

cheers

Pickle":3oal5ujx said:
Perfect example.

Forks are superb.

cheers for that pickle, it took me a while to find the forks too, but im glad i persevered, and got there in the end. :cool:

derson":ndukyn9w said:
ME LIKEY!! The Hite-Rite is a great touch mate. A joplin from the olden days.

the hite right was joe"s influence....., again....lol.... :cool:

FluffyChicken":1sf1muzs said:
Looks good :D Now to get it muddy (or snowy ?)

Personally I'd alter the seatpost to a black one.
And keep your eyes out for a Noodled Syncros Stem or a Hang Doggy to neaten up the front

Pedals ?

fluffy it will be used tomoro, thankfully no snow but the weather aint good, cold and very wet, but no matter what, a couple of hours tomoro morning before i have to brave the masses and do the dreaded christmas shopping thing.......... :cry:

Im torn on the seatpost thing, ive a couple of silver syncros posts coming, but sadly no black as yet, im a little unsure if a white seat perched ontop of a black post will look wrong or not?, and i totally agree with the stem, i think the headset, and cable hanger is the weak point for me, if you see a stem sumwhere for sale could you give me the headsup, id really appriciate it.
and as for pedals, i just cant bring myself to buy yet another pair, got sum surplus shimano, but they are pretty hanging to be honest, so ill take them off another build!!!

:shock: :eek: That is lovely, right up my street! :cool:

Where did you get the re-spray mate? I'd love to get a Clockwork or Prestige painted to that standard.

PAINTWORK

brocklanders023":3bumzrin said:
:shock: :eek: That is lovely, right up my street! :cool:

Where did you get the re-spray mate? I'd love to get a Clockwork or Prestige painted to that standard.

Certainly cant take any credit for the paintwork this time, that has got to go to....."""""GRAPHIC SHACK"""""", in bristol, due to several reasons, the first being a shortage of time, (too many frames piling up,), and i couldnt get a close enough paint match....!!!!

I had only used GRAPHIC SHACK once before for my spinergy decals,(which i couldnt do as i didnt have the originals to work from).

Garry and Rob, are legends in my book and i cant rave about them enough, i emphasised very strongly the need to have an exact reproduction of the frame i was sending them, i.e, i wanted a perfect colour match, as per factory paint, and replacement decals replicated and 100% accurate, and then at least 8 coats of laquer, to protect the finish,...!!!

They picked up the frame, took all the measurements, for decals etc, measured the length of the fade, on the original paint, (orange into white), then carefully stripped and treated the frame, then, primered, then painted, applied exact replacement decals, refinished it using oranges own colour coded paint match, then applied the 8 coats of laquer,.
once this had been done they very carefully boxed it and returned it to me, and all in 5 working days, ...........and ive got to be truthful, i was astounded myself at the accuracy, care and attention that the boys took over the job, .......they truly are lengendary and i cant thank them enough, and the cost including postage both there and back, made it unviable to to it myself...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would certainly use them again .....they are the perfect one stop shop.....they treat your gear like its there own, ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So big thank you to garry and rob:-

http://www.graphicshackuk.com/

They even refinished the forks too.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• graphic shack.jpg
    graphic shack.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 4,592
Sweet build... that's as cool as. :cool:

Always admired clockworkdavo's orange/white fade but that is exceptional.... loving those 'different from the norm' touches too. Enjoy :cool:

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

boy"O"boy":365tl4xh said:
Sweet build... that's as cool as. :cool:

Always admired clockworkdavo's orange/white fade but that is exceptional.... loving those 'different from the norm' touches too. Enjoy :cool:

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

thanks for the kind comments..!!!!!

That paintjob is awesome! And have to agree that the Syncros forks are the nuts too!

Where abouts are those paint guys in Bristol btw?

Back