Spooky Bandwagon

Neil G":2f7cd0x7 said:
The Spooky really is lovely...she must be well happy with that!

Cheers Neil :)

Yeah she's very pleased! plus it was nice that she followed the build, even though there was no way of avoiding it. I know it'll be well looked after and appreciated with is cool

eastcoaststeve":3757qas5 said:
Aero,

Looks FANTASTIC.

She's a lucky girl. Let's see some riding pics when the weather breaks.

Your stickers all look great with the exception of the New York Flag...
I might be able to scare up an original for you.

cheers,

Steve

Thanks Steve :)

Really happy with the way it turned out. More than pleased that she's got a sweet ride too now... and i know she'll be making good use of it which is the best thing! :)
Will certainly get some pics once the sun breaks through and we take it for a ride for sure.

That would great if you could get one of those stickers, it's certainly the worse one being slightly wrinkled and torn. Would be nice to see that replaced with an original
Please let me know how you get on.. thanks :cool:

Re: Ditto!

Kieronic":16vh0u05 said:
Hi Wayne!

Your bike looks lush! well done with that! Did you have the frame re-sprayed!? The paint on mine is terrible by comparison, thanks to the previous owner's black and lacquer diy job!!

I love the pics! your phone appears to have a decent macro setting!?! :D

Those stanchion-coloured bars are a sweet-touch too!

Let me know if and when you plan to get some new decals, and I'll chip-in, cos mine are dire!!

Cheers!

Cheers mate! :cool:

No the frame has the original paint and luckily it was in top condition. It's a really tough finish. All i've done was wipe it over with some thinners to clean it.

For the pics all i used was a Sony Ericsson C905 and it does take a good photo in good light plus the macro setting which works surprisingly well with a steady hand. I will admit i have tweaked the images slightly though due to poor light and constrast ;)

I'll let you know about the decals for sure so no worries there. Hopefully have them ready in the new year although i did make a start already... so if you dont mind a short wait. will post an image up here once theyre done :)

Re: Ditto!

Aeronaut":1w3puvw0 said:
Kieronic":1w3puvw0 said:
Hi Wayne!

Your bike looks lush! well done with that! Did you have the frame re-sprayed!? The paint on mine is terrible by comparison, thanks to the previous owner's black and lacquer diy job!!

I love the pics! your phone appears to have a decent macro setting!?! :D

Those stanchion-coloured bars are a sweet-touch too!

Let me know if and when you plan to get some new decals, and I'll chip-in, cos mine are dire!!

Cheers!

Cheers mate! :cool:

No the frame has the original paint and luckily it was in top condition. It's a really tough finish. All i've done was wipe it over with some thinners to clean it.

For the pics all i used was a Sony Ericsson C905 and it does take a good photo in good light plus the macro setting which works surprisingly well with a steady hand. I will admit i have tweaked the images slightly though due to poor light and constrast ;)

I'll let you know about the decals for sure so no worries there. Hopefully have them ready in the new year although i did make a start already... so if you dont mind a short wait. will post an image up here once theyre done :)

Thanks Wayne, I'd be very grateful for them, and early next year is not long to wait! I mote give some thinners a go myself!

Let me know what they cost ya and I'll send you a cheque and an S.A.E, perhaps!?!

Many Thanks!

Another Spooky Gets a Makeover

Dear All,
I have just finished a Spooky Bandwagon makeover myself. I even made the decals and a disc mount. More pictures and of the total build if anyone is interested?

Attachments

• IMGP1892 small.JPG
    IMGP1892 small.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 2,093
Re: Another Spooky Gets a Makeover

t_bollox":35mkmodr said:
Dear All,
I have just finished a Spooky Bandwagon makeover myself. I even made the decals and a disc mount. More pictures and of the total build if anyone is interested?

Hell yeah, start a thread fella :)

Re: Another Spooky Gets a Makeover

For sure get some pictures up, would be great to see it! Liking the Metalheadesque blue you've used :)

I'm with Aero on the "smurf blue"...great color for a Spooky.

My broken Metalhead was that color and I loved it, but all the original paint
evaporated when Frank heat treated the frame after repairs.

At least I still have one Spooky in blue...

Pitboss:

IMG_0406.jpg

Steve

Back